Here you will find links to webcasts for both upcoming and previous sessions, along with any supplemental course materials if applicable. Only registered course participants will be able to access these password-protected links. Please contact Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org for access.
By accessing these pages, you agree not to share the proprietary information and/or materials contained herein with anyone else.
- 7/22/16: 50 States = 50+ Different Laws – Know Them… Follow Them (elective)
- 8/19/16: Integrating Digital Media Into Your Lobbying Campaigns Today (elective)
- 9/29/16: Avoiding Conflicts of Interest (required) [WEBINAR AVAILABLE!]
- 10/28/16: Managing Complex Campaign Law Activities (elective) [WEBINAR AVAILABLE!]
- 11/18/16: Building a National Grassroots Fly-In Program in a New Era of Lobbying (elective) [WEBINAR AVAILABLE!]
Did you miss a class you wanted to take? For archived sessions that say [WEBINAR AVAILABLE!] we are able to offer those sessions on-demand. Click here to learn more and sign up.